Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SmartCredit



Now I know that everyone has the hardest time keeping track of one's credit score. I also know that people are worried about identity theft. I know that I have already talked to you about how to protect your identity with the Susie Orman software, but I have just discovered this new website that you can subscribe to in order to help you improve your credit score. It is called SmartCredit and the website is http://www.smartcredit.com/. When you sign on to the website you will see that there is a free trail that you can do. Why not try it since it is free...I think I am going to. Also when I went to the site I discovered that SmartCredit can help you out in a lot more ways than just knowing your credit score. You are able to control your credit with a click of a button:
  • Fix Credit Report Errors

  • Get Goodwill Corrections

  • Remove Identity Theft

  • Settle Debts

  • Lock Credit Reports

  • Get Daily Alerts

  • Know Whats Affecting Your Credit

    Here is an example of what the homepage of SmartCredit looks like:


No comments:

Post a Comment