Sunday, November 8, 2009

OneWire Finance

As a senior graduating from Purdue University with a degree in financial planning I have been hitting the pavement hard to try and find a job at the end of the year. So you know already, I have tried to apply to a company called ExactTarget but I have to remind myself that there are other companies out there as well and I should start looking. Well just today I actually found a new website called OneWire Finance. It is a new networking site that is used just for the finance industry. The main reason why I liked this website so much is the fact that it is completely confidential. Companies don't have to see your profiles unless you want them to see it. How does this website find you jobs then you ask? Well you fill out a profile on their website with key facts and information about yourself. Then the companies do the exact same thing. When there is a match between the company and you, you are sent an email stating that you could either reveal your profile to the company, ignore the match and continue to stay confidently, or refer a friend to the company instead. OneWire Finance's motto is precise career connections. I think this website sounds really great, and I cant wait to try it. I will let you know soon how I like it. If you would like to visit the website for yourself though, please check it out at www.onewire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment