Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dealing with the Unexpected!!!

I don't know if you remember but a few blogs ago I was telling you about an amazing job I was applying for. Just to refresh your memory the job was at a marketing company called ExactTarget. It was called the Catapult program which was a rotation program so I could see how Human Resource, Marketing, and Customer Service worked. Unfortunately, I received an email a few days ago letting me know that my degree wasn't what they were looking for. I didn't make it to the next round. Even though it was hard for me to handle I picked myself up and am continuing to look for jobs. I have been able to use some of the online career websites and have even started to post a profile using the new finance career website that I talked about in an earlier blog. I will continue to keep you posted on the job search.

No comments:

Post a Comment