Friday, December 11, 2009

Poster Mania and Using Twitter





I know you have heard me talk a lot about my Com 435 class where I learn about new emerging technologies, while for the past week we have had presentations in that class to learn about all different kinds of technologies. On Monday, 50 students displayed their presentation posters and the other students in the class looked at them and today,Friday, the other 50 students displayed their technology posters. It was a lot of fun to see all of the different emerging technologies. I saw everything from vertical farming technology to using sea sponges to build skyscrapers. It was a very interesting and interactive way to learn about a lot of different technologies. The only thing I really didnt like is on my day to present I really didnt get a chance to see the other posters except for the ones right area me. Also during the presentations the viewers had to use twitter to update the class on what posters they thought were interesting. I like the idea that I could use twitter for class. If you would like to see what everyone wrote about the posters please visit twitter and search for #Com435. You will learn a lot.


Here is the link: http://twitter.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    There is a new Blog List I am starting for Purdue students and alumni to share their blogs with each other. I would like to know if you wish for your blog to be added? You may view it here,
    purduestudentblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete